Azeron on console trouble

Juston14

Nov 22, 2021
I’ve read and seen that if a game is k&m compatible (like fortnite) I can use the onboard memory to save it from my laptop and simply plug it into the console without a xim adapter. For some reason my console is not registering and seeing my azeron

Reactions: SwifDy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Please show a saved file report from Azeron software, to see what settings are you using.

SwifDy

May 28, 2022
Please show a saved file report from Azeron software, to see what settings are you using.
Can i also send you my settings and see whats up? Everything works on console aside from getting 360 movement in games that support it like fortnite. Setting the thumbstick to xbox 360 or analog setting leaves me with no input so as for right now im settling for wasd on my joystick. Would be very grateful for advice. My thoughts on it right now is that series s or xbox one for that matter wont take input from a 360 controller, so maybe you need to add support for each individual platforms controller for this to work properly on console. Just my 2 cents

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Can i also send you my settings and see whats up? Everything works on console aside from getting 360 movement in games that support it like fortnite. Setting the thumbstick to xbox 360 or analog setting leaves me with no input so as for right now im settling for wasd on my joystick. Would be very grateful for advice. My thoughts on it right now is that series s or xbox one for that matter wont take input from a 360 controller, so maybe you need to add support for each individual platforms controller for this to work properly on console. Just my 2 cents
360 won't work without adapter. You will need XIM for 360
WASD works for games that support mouse and keyboard input.