Azeron Giveaway discussion

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Is there a specific palm rest we are to base the designs off of?
Not really, They make a palm rest and show it off you do not have to make something to match said palm rest. The giveaway is random and you design your dream keypad and they pick a winner some like myself like to make our keypad to try to best match the palm rest but it is no required to win. Trust me if it was I would have won like 4 times now lol anyway good luck :)

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
I am kinda new to the give away option. Is there a specific palm rest we are to base the designs off of? I thought I saw the spray painted drip one in the video but is there an image we can see too? Also does the palm rest come with the prize if you win?

For each Giveaway we provide a unique, custom palmrest. One of a kind. Based on this palmrest you have to design your keypad. Then we'll pick a random winner, who will receive both the unique palmrest and his custom keypad.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
For each Giveaway we provide a unique, custom palmrest. One of a kind. Based on this palmrest you have to design your keypad. Then we'll pick a random winner, who will receive both the unique palmrest and his custom keypad.
I stand corrected.....

jandro

Oct 10, 2022
@Savva , the same thing happened to me againo_O
I have a problem in my participation in the December draw, when pasting the 3D customizer link it automatically changes to another link that gives an error, please delete the first post and take the second as valid since the problem is already corrected,
Thank you

Cpt.Friendly

Verified member
Oct 10, 2022
Norway
Can't find enything on who won november giveaway. I know im asking this alot. Maybe im just a dumbass that dont see it. But i kinda like to keep track of thos things.. on winners gallery the the last winner that i can see is popeye94 on october giveaway btw cool design ;)...

Bobro88

Dec 7, 2022
Can't find enything on who won november giveaway. I know im asking this alot. Maybe im just a dumbass that dont see it. But i kinda like to keep track of thos things.. on winners gallery the the last winner that i can see is popeye94 on october giveaway btw cool design ;)...
I saw that the original winner was slightly too late answering for the November giveaway.
The new winner was posted at the top of the December giveaway thread.

detested

Dec 17, 2022
I rememeber seeing this along time ago and thought it was the coolest thing. ive played controller all my life but i have a pc and play mostly fps. my aim with a mouse is nasty but my movement with a keyboard is ugly lol. That and no real desk means not much space soo.. its been challenging tstl

Darunya

Verified member
Mar 2, 2022
WOW, just seen the Azeron of January (in the winner galery) : It was AMAZINGLY beautiful oO

...yellow and violet ? never though it could have been that sweet.
(i guess the towers in 2 colors are not available for retail ? :rolleyes: )

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
WOW, just seen the Azeron of January (in the winner galery) : It was AMAZINGLY beautiful oO

...yellow and violet ? never though it could have been that sweet.
(i guess the towers in 2 colors are not available for retail ? :rolleyes: )
Towers in 2 colors are not available, we might imlpement that at some point, but that`s not the nearest future.