Azeron Giveaway discussion

CottonCandyFuzz

Nov 29, 2021
Will you ever have a giveaway for left handed users? I know there aren't many of us, but it would be nice to see.

Perhaps having a giveaway where the user could choose which hand the keyboard is made for would be more feasible, that way it would not exclude the majority of people who are right handed, while still giving lefties an option?

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
How to create the 3D customizer link?
Create your design in the 3D customizer. When finished, just copy the link from your browser and paste it in your post.
1650288136657.png

Fancy_owo

Apr 11, 2022
for the "RAW" design which palm rest design were we supposed to use (asking for future reference because mine was removed for that reason)

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Why can't I edit my post? I entered the link but it says it can't open it but there is no way to edit the post :(

ghetts

Jun 10, 2022
Would really love to take part in this giveaway, but I only have a right hand. Would be great if you could offer right handed options as well :)

Gagz_332

Jun 17, 2022
well i just saw that there is no way i can win in June....my post was deleted. that will teach me to do things on my phone.... oh well maybe next time

GrayWolf

Jul 15, 2022
Yo who won July’s giveaway? Wanna congratulate them and also, when does August giveaway start? Gotta try again lol.

Reactions: TWisTeD