Azeron & Elder Scrolls Online?

Nebbers

Nov 10, 2021
Are there any Azeron users out there playing Elder Scrolls Online with the gamepad? My gamepad is still in production, but I'm curious if folks have gotten it working well.

ESO has a weird setup that will only allow gamepad input when Gamepad mode is On or in Automatic mode. However, in Automatic mode the Gamepad UI shows up. The Gamepad UI can be used with a mouse - they've even been making improvements to its mouse functionality, but I'd still prefer the Desktop UI.

Azeron Users: Does ESO let you use the analog movement the Azeron provides with Gamepad mode off? Have you gotten used to the Gamepad UI with a mouse? Do you use an ESO Add-On that gives you the desired functionality?

Thanks!

texasrebel75

Verified member
Nov 14, 2021
I do play ESO and use my Azeron Classic with gamepad mode off, Still waiting for my Cyborg. I love playing game with Azeron and notice improvement every day.
Other than the occasional accidental roll the thumbstick works awesome, and almost every other controls are literally at your fingertips. You're gonna love it too.

Reactions: Nebbers