Azeron cyborg no longer works properly

Chocomichou

May 3, 2023
Hi,

Since tonight, my gamepad no longer works properly.
I was going to do a Black Desert game session. And suddenly I hear the typical Windows sound and my avatar gets stuck on a key (at that time it was the F key).
I disconnect and reconnect the gamepad, but it happens again a few seconds later (it's the SHIFT key that remains blocked this time).
I update the Azeron software, I reinstall the Cyborg firmware, I update Windows 10, the Nvidia drivers (as long as I can) and other utilities and I restart my PC.
I left Black Desert completely and tried with Ghost runner, it lasted a little longer but ended up being turned off / cut off / not recognized by windows.

Last edited:

Chocomichou

May 3, 2023
So.... I changed the USB port, it seems to work better. It seems rather that it is the USB port that is dead...

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Connect the Azeron and try wiggling the usb cable / moving keypad. See if that causes the keypad to disconnect.
If it does, you`ll need a new usb cable

Chocomichou

May 3, 2023
I tried your suggestions but I wasn't disconnected this time. I've played for something like one hour. But instead i had another issue.
Sometime it's spamed the button 15.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I tried your suggestions but I wasn't disconnected this time. I've played for something like one hour. But instead i had another issue.
Sometime it's spamed the button 15.
Does the input shows pressed in the software ?
Does it happen on onboard or software profiles?