Azeron Cyborg Conflict with Logitec Track ball FO4

MyridonT

Aug 14, 2022
Hello first time posting. I recent received my Cyborg and I absolutely love it. It is in fact my dream controller. Been waiting for something like this for a long time.
I have used it playing all my Games from the CoD franchise without issue. Will function with my Skyrim games. But I tried to play Fallout 4 and at launch the Cyborg overrides my Logitech Track ball the game launches and the curser disappears. If I disconnect the Cyborg the curser returns, and the Trackball is functioning again.
This only is happening so far as I can tell with Fallout 4.
Looking for a Fix.
Thanks
MyridonT

MyridonT

Aug 14, 2022
Hello first time posting. I recent received my Cyborg and I absolutely love it. It is in fact my dream controller. Been waiting for something like this for a long time.
I have used it playing all my Games from the CoD franchise without issue. Will function with my Skyrim games. But I tried to play Fallout 4 and at launch the Cyborg overrides my Logitech Track ball the game launches and the curser disappears. If I disconnect the Cyborg the curser returns, and the Trackball is functioning again.
This only is happening so far as I can tell with Fallout 4.
Looking for a Fix.
Thanks
MyridonT
Just wondering Is there an .INI file setting that can be changes or adjusted?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Just wondering Is there an .INI file setting that can be changes or adjusted?
I don't really think this is an Azeron issue I think it's a game driver issue however, what I do know is you can solve this very easy with reWASD. The software works on most all controllers and has amazing support You can link the two controllers together to work as one in reWASD

MyridonT

Aug 14, 2022
I don't really think this is an Azeron issue I think it's a game driver issue however, what I do know is you can solve this very easy with reWASD. The software works on most all controllers and has amazing support You can link the two controllers together to work as one in reWASD

Thanks will give this a try and will let you know how it works