Azeron Compatibility with Cronus Zen

Rockybrb

May 4, 2022
Could you please make the Azeron compatible with the Cronus Zen so that the Azeron can be used as a keyboard with the Cronus Zen. At minimum allow for Azeron XBOX on board key combos. Right now you can only set key combos in software mode which does not work when the Azeron is plugged directly into the Cronus Zen (which it must be plugged into directly if you want to combine/use Cronos Zen scripts)

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
The Azeron software is not open source so to do what you are trying to do you will need the Xim Apex if you can find one.

Kingkiwi

Verified member
Jul 30, 2022
Could you please make the Azeron compatible with the Cronus Zen so that the Azeron can be used as a keyboard with the Cronus Zen. At minimum allow for Azeron XBOX on board key combos. Right now you can only set key combos in software mode which does not work when the Azeron is plugged directly into the Cronus Zen (which it must be plugged into directly if you want to combine/use Cronos Zen scripts)
Hey bro, are you on pc? I know how to hook it up

Kingkiwi

Verified member
Jul 30, 2022
For those of you wanting to use the azeron with the Cronus Zen on pc there is a way without selling a kidney for the Xim apex. I have a method that works great. I’ll make a tutorial for it will be easiest and post it shortly ✌️