Azeron Classic not being recognized by Azeron software

Lord Scanket

Jan 7, 2023
I have not been gaming in a while, went to jump back into FN tonight and non of my bindings were working. At first, I thought FN changed the default keys but then realized it was my controller. My software was WAY out of date not even in version 1 yet so I updated the software and then updated firmware and then bindings came back but the thumb stick would not work. The software didn't show any movement on it which was weird, so I did a reboot. Joystick came back in Azeron software but not in the game, goofed around some more, and tried to roll back to an earlier version, just things were crazy glitchy all over. I have since reinstalled the latest software, manually updated to the latest firmware, changed USB plugs, and rebooted and while windows sees it as an Azeron Key Pad the Azeron software just says "choose device". It's EXTREMELY frustrating and I have loved this thing for so long, can anyone advise next steps or ideas?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Try flashing the firmware with v28 then v60 then v69 and then install the v73 firmware. It should recognise then.
If it doesn't, generate the log file from the software to see what is causing it.