Azeron as Keyboard

Skilledkilla

Aug 11, 2022
You will need a second mouse(and keyboard) to be able to switch to the game also mate. As soon as you switch the remap on everything in the group will only be good in the game. Unless you pull the mouse out of the Cronus put it in computer click back on the game then plug it back in the Cronus it will then register back as controller and your good to go
So I got it all hooked up and working. Not sure exactly what fixed it but when I uploaded your personal keybinds it somehow unlocked controller option. I got it all setup to my personal preference however I must agree with what others mentioned earlier about the analog stick feeling clunky. The movement is not the same as a regular controller. I think the issue has something to do with the automatic tactical sprint. It seems to take time to go from slow walking to auto tac sprint for some reason. There is like some sort of delay as if the analog stick takes time to go from middle to full out position. Normally you go in auto tac sprint. I may have to play around with my deadzones to see if that will improve it

Kingkiwi

Verified member
Jul 30, 2022
So I got it all hooked up and working. Not sure exactly what fixed it but when I uploaded your personal keybinds it somehow unlocked controller option. I got it all setup to my personal preference however I must agree with what others mentioned earlier about the analog stick feeling clunky. The movement is not the same as a regular controller. I think the issue has something to do with the automatic tactical sprint. It seems to take time to go from slow walking to auto tac sprint for some reason. There is like some sort of delay as if the analog stick takes time to go from middle to full out position. Normally you go in auto tac sprint. I may have to play around with my deadzones to see if that will improve it
Yeah I got WhatsApp or fb if you wanna use that to see if we can dial it in, I’d say with the cluckyness it will be a dead zone setting like you said. I haven’t played around on it to much as been working to much. I didn’t notice it when playing myself. I think I know what is wrong there tho I’ll Have a play in a few hours. Don’t know how to add someone in WhatsApp I don’t use it but got it?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
No you group the Cronus which shows as a Xbox controller in REWSD with the azeron. The scripts in Cronus will work on the mouse where is where you want to set Ute mouses profile for fine tuning. so no script on azeron like slide cancel etc which for slide cancel you can do in rewsd easily enough like I had in the video
okay i understand. I do not own a Zen but i have my mouse as right stick already.

Kingkiwi

Verified member
Jul 30, 2022
I just did a bit of a tweak on the deflection on left stick and changed the response curve on it, can still do more tweaking with zones etc aswell but definitely a lot better already Check it out if you want, if it still feels a bit weird for you it may be a different setting possibly in game as mine feels identical to the left stick on my controller, friend me on cod if you want to chat kingkiwi#3969017 or discord kingkiwi#5176
https://www.rewasd.com/community/config/16021d5c465e9ea863411ea8407b85cd

Last edited:

Rockybrb

May 4, 2022
Yeah mate on pc it is, are you on pc?
I am on PC and also use reward. I so happen to come across your video tutorial the other day and have a question. Based on the tutorial, only the mouse is using Cronus and not the actual Azeron. This leads me to assume you aren’t using all the functions of the Cronus and scripts? Is this correct?