Auto-Switch Profile?

Silversurfer

Jul 21, 2022
Hello! Just received my Azeron Cyborg today and I have a question. Does the Azeron software know how to auto-switch profiles based on which game or application is open? Or do I have to manually select a profile before running my game or application?

I plan to use the Cyborg for both gaming and with art creation (3D modeling and 2D drawing/painting). I'd like the Azeron software to know that I have Photoshop open as opposed to Blender since both would use very different key bindings. Does the Azeron software "know" which app you're using or do I have to select my profile beforehand?

Thanks. :)

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello! Just received my Azeron Cyborg today and I have a question. Does the Azeron software know how to auto-switch profiles based on which game or application is open? Or do I have to manually select a profile before running my game or application?

I plan to use the Cyborg for both gaming and with art creation (3D modeling and 2D drawing/painting). I'd like the Azeron software to know that I have Photoshop open as opposed to Blender since both would use very different key bindings. Does the Azeron software "know" which app you're using or do I have to select my profile beforehand?

Azeron software won't be capable of that. I`d recommend reWASD for that.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022

If you do not want to buy reWASD The best way to do this would be to set Photoshop to on-board 1 and Blender as on-board 2 this way you can just use your thumb to switch between profiles for 3D modeling / drawing. Then set all your games to PC profiles

Attachments

• pro.png
    pro.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 97

Silversurfer

Jul 21, 2022
Thanks for the replies. Sorry I am late getting back to all of you. I ended up getting reWASD. After all, it would be a pain to have to keep manually switching between each game and each art program each time. ;)

Reactions: AZGUNS