Auto Profile Switching

Zeanon

Jan 11, 2022
Hi Azeron Team,

I haven't gotten my Cyborg yet, but from what I've seen neither the azeron software, nor reWASD support auto profile switching(when a certain program is in focus, a defined profile is loaded).
Would that be something that you would you would look into?
Another way I could think of would be to implement a "hotkey" feature for the profiles(more than the 4, reWASD offers) which triggers on any key presses, which would allow people to write an Autohotkey script, which sends a hotkey when a program comes in focus thus switching the profile.

Edit: seems as if reWASD has auto profile switching, but I haven't been able to find it in their feature documentation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hipporider

Zeanon

Jan 11, 2022
I noticed that as well(didnt notice it initialy since I ahvent found it in their feature documentation on the website)
Is the auto profile switching possible with the base version of reWASD or only with an additional package?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I noticed that as well(didnt notice it initialy since I ahvent found it in their feature documentation on the website)
Is the auto profile switching possible with the base version of reWASD or only with an additional package?
Wouldn't know that. You can contact reWASD support for that.