ARMA 3 - Basic infantery binds

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
I've been playing a bit around with various games lately trying to figure out which one I could really use the Cyborg with.
ARMA 3 was one of the first I thought of, but almost immediately threw away the idea as impractical due to the massive amount of keys the game needed. But while testing other games worked well the thought of ARMA 3 kept creeping back.

A few hours ago I sat down and rebound the keys in the game to better match other FPS games I have and play, which in turn made it way easier to set this up for an Azeron. In the cart below I've added the keybinds I use for various actions as well as a description of the actions.

1657826637744.png

I played through the prologue just to test it out, refining the bindings when and where needed, and this works surprisingly well. Cars/jeeps are a little heavy on the turning, but I'll play around and see what I can do to improve that. I've not looked into other vehicle controls yet, but might do that later.
I also have twho spots free to bind other things I need later on.

I'll play more over the next few days, including some multiplayer, and will keep updating this if needed.