Application

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It depends on the board installed.
Green board - keypad will work on console games that support mouse & keyboard input, however you will first need to map your keys on your pc.
If you want to use it on other games, then you will need a XIM or Keymander 2 adapter for xbox and ps5. For the games that support ps5 controller only, you will also need a beloader.
Black board - Will only work with XIM or Keymander 2

lagnaf

Jan 12, 2023
Green board - keypad will work on console games that support mouse & keyboard input, however you will first need to map your keys on your pc.
If you want to use it on other games, then you will need a XIM or Keymander 2 adapter for xbox and ps5. For the games that support ps5 controller only, you will also need a beloader.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is XIM and Keymander 2?

lagnaf

Jan 12, 2023
Another question: You said I'd have to map my keys on my PC. Does this mean there's software I would need to install on my PC in order to map all that out?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is XIM and Keymander 2?
Device that tricks a console into thinking your mouse and keyboard / keypad are actually a game controller.
You will need to install the software on PC for the initial setup

KOSTAS

May 20, 2023
`so just to clarify the dif between a green or a black board is ithat both will work with xim apex on my ps5 but green will have the option to work with games that supports natively mk like cod if someone dont own a beloader / besavior / cronus zen that gthey have bypass already the zen roller !!!!! blck board from the other hand will not work with games that supports natively mk like cod and therer fore a xim adaptor is a must on ps 5 ......

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
`so just to clarify the dif between a green or a black board is ithat both will work with xim apex on my ps5 but green will have the option to work with games that supports natively mk like cod if someone dont own a beloader / besavior / cronus zen that gthey have bypass already the zen roller !!!!! blck board from the other hand will not work with games that supports natively mk like cod and therer fore a xim adaptor is a must on ps 5 ......
Update -
Azeron keypad (with either of the boards) will work on console games that support mouse & keyboard input, however you will first need to map your keys on your pc.
If you want to use it on other games, then you will need a XIM adapter (Xim Apex and Xim Matrix are the suggested ones) for xbox and ps5. For the games that support ps5 controller only, you will also need a beloader.

adzki

Dec 10, 2023
Update -
Azeron keypad (with either of the boards) will work on console games that support mouse & keyboard input, however you will first need to map your keys on your pc.
If you want to use it on other games, then you will need a XIM adapter (Xim Apex and Xim Matrix are the suggested ones) for xbox and ps5. For the games that support ps5 controller only, you will also need a beloader.
Hi I know this is an old thread but I can't get a straight answer anywhere..
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the Azeron will work with games that already allow MnK, like MW3 by simply plugging it in, but if I wanted to play a game that doesn't have MnK support already, like The Finals/ Apex, then I would need to have a Xim Matrix AND a Beloader??
I say this because I can get the games like Apex to recognise the Cyborg (using the Xim matrix) and some buttons work, but I can't map them properly, but with the Beloader I will be able to use it as if I was playing MW3??
Thanks in advance!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi I know this is an old thread but I can't get a straight answer anywhere..
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that the Azeron will work with games that already allow MnK, like MW3 by simply plugging it in, but if I wanted to play a game that doesn't have MnK support already, like The Finals/ Apex, then I would need to have a Xim Matrix AND a Beloader??
I say this because I can get the games like Apex to recognise the Cyborg (using the Xim matrix) and some buttons work, but I can't map them properly, but with the Beloader I will be able to use it as if I was playing MW3??
Thanks in advance!
You shouldn't need a beloader for the games that doesn't require PS5 controller only.
Email us on info@azeron.eu for the technical support.

adzki

Dec 10, 2023
You shouldn't need a beloader for the games that doesn't require PS5 controller only.
Email us on info@azeron.eu for the technical support.
Thank you so much for swift reply!

It is as you say, I managed to rectify all my issues using th e Cyborg and Xim Matrix!

This "PS5 controller only" thing is very difficult to understand (tbh I still don't, maybe a little section about what this means in the FAQ?

Many thanks,
Aadam

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy