After upgrading to windows 11 I cant use the software?. Help please?

HakWack

Apr 13, 2023
I've just upgraded to Windows 11, and now I am running into an issue using the Azeron Software. When on the software I am able to select Settings and also Community however, when I try open Profiles it says "We have detected a proble, We are sorry this occured and we aim to prevent these kinds of crashes in the future. Please help us track down and fix this crash by provising detailed information about what you were doing so that we may reproduce and fix it." Followed by a lot of what looks like error codes. Attached in screenshot.

Ive tried reinstalling the software I even tried restarting my PC lol. Anyone run into this and have a possible solution?.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-13 125703.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-13 125703.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 74

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I've just upgraded to Windows 11, and now I am running into an issue using the Azeron Software. When on the software I am able to select Settings and also Community however, when I try open Profiles it says "We have detected a proble, We are sorry this occured and we aim to prevent these kinds of crashes in the future. Please help us track down and fix this crash by provising detailed information about what you were doing so that we may reproduce and fix it." Followed by a lot of what looks like error codes. Attached in screenshot.

Ive tried reinstalling the software I even tried restarting my PC lol. Anyone run into this and have a possible solution?.
If you have a green board, follow this guide -
If black board, follow the guide, but skip the firmware reinstallation part

Reactions: HakWack

HakWack

Apr 13, 2023
Hithanks so much for your response. I followed the video but the issue is still there. Is there something else i can try? thanks

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hithanks so much for your response. I followed the video but the issue is still there. Is there something else i can try? thanks
Downgrade a software and firmware version, see if it runs on it.
If it does, then update back to latest software and see if you can update the keypad via software

Reactions: HakWack

HakWack

Apr 13, 2023
Downgrade a software and firmware version, see if it runs on it.
If it does, then update back to latest software and see if you can update the keypad via software
I downgraded to sopftware 1 and pfirmware 69 and it worked again, however When I upgrade it pfrom the sopftware it gives me the same issue.

Last edited: