A little question/idea

Klepatha

Verified member
Apr 8, 2022
(If the azeron staff does not want such a thing here, then please just delete this, but please do not delete my account because of it)

so here is my question. Is it possible to modify a cyborg in a way, that instead of the joystick there is a mouse wheel and at the bottom an optical sensor?
I have sometimes problems with using my regular mouse(because of my chronic illness) and the design of the cyborg, classic and compact make it possible for a hand to lay down in a natural position.
why the cyborg? Because with 2 cyborgs mouse and keyboard could be completely replaced, which would be nice sometimes (because it sometimes really hurts to use mouse&keyboard, also because of my chronic illness).

I am not that well versed in your product, that is why I do not really know if that would be to much work for you, but I really hope it can be done.

Reactions: zique02

Klepatha

Verified member
Apr 8, 2022
yes, but that does not have enough keys to replace a complete Keyboard with it and a cyborg. (1 cyborg is enough for all letters, but where does the rest go?)

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
yes, but that does not have enough keys to replace a complete Keyboard with it and a cyborg. (1 cyborg is enough for all letters, but where does the rest go?)
What do you mean with ''(1 cyborg is enough for all letters, but where does the rest go?)''

Klepatha

Verified member
Apr 8, 2022
What do you mean with ''(1 cyborg is enough for all letters, but where does the rest go?)''
a keyboard does not only have letters(a,s,d,f etc.) but also numbers(1,2,3 etc.) and other characteres(!,",§,$,%,&,/ etc.). And a cyborg has only enough keys for the letters and for the other characteres there would be a second cyborg needed.