5-way switch with customized colors?

Shockedge

Mar 23, 2022
The 3D model for color selection doesn't show the 5 key switch after selecting it on the previous screen, and in the shopping cart screen it doesn't specify which one is selected, and since there is no price difference between the two I'm not sure if I'm getting the version with the switch or not. But if I add it to the cart by just selecting a default color, the picture is shows the switch on it, but that's the only indication. Can someone please confirm for me what I'm getting before I drop $200 on this and have to wait a month to find out?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The 3D model for color selection doesn't show the 5 key switch after selecting it on the previous screen, and in the shopping cart screen it doesn't specify which one is selected, and since there is no price difference between the two I'm not sure if I'm getting the version with the switch or not. But if I add it to the cart by just selecting a default color, the picture is shows the switch on it, but that's the only indication. Can someone please confirm for me what I'm getting before I drop $200 on this and have to wait a month to find out?
It should show the 5ways switch in the 3d customiser if you have selected it. Press on the model and then scroll down to choose either with 5way switch or without.
Once you have chosen with 5way switch, you press on key and accent and you can select the 5way switch color
1648041797649.png
1648041705066.png
1648041721297.png

Shockedge

Mar 23, 2022
Reactions: Im this guy