0.23.2 to 1.1.2 Profiles

Tre4b

Jan 14, 2023
I thought I would give the newer software ago so I could feed back. I stored my profiles via export on 0.23.2 just in case. With the 1.1.2 version running I realised I had no profiles so I thought I would import them. Does not work though. I highlight the file hit import and nothing changes? I'm guessing there may have been a format change or something in how the profiles are stored. Of course I can no longer get the older software to attach to the device, and I cannot import those profiles. Any ideas about what to do next?

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
The profiles are stored in JSON. Using the new software, you could try recreating the simplest profile you had under the old software, then export that profile and compare it to the profile created by the old software and see how the files differ. The problem might be caused by missing attributes that the new software expects to see. You can find specific profiles by searching for the "name" attribute in the file.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 87

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I thought I would give the newer software ago so I could feed back. I stored my profiles via export on 0.23.2 just in case. With the 1.1.2 version running I realised I had no profiles so I thought I would import them. Does not work though. I highlight the file hit import and nothing changes? I'm guessing there may have been a format change or something in how the profiles are stored. Of course I can no longer get the older software to attach to the device, and I cannot import those profiles. Any ideas about what to do next?
Unfortunately for some users, the profiles had to be remade