🔥#conceptCheddar is well underway 🧀 (Teaser 1)

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
We are a few steps away from creating the last version of the new product and we couldn’t be more excited to tell you more!

We’re aware that many of you have been talking about the new product and have already guessed what it could be. If you are still unsure what the #conceptCheddar is here’s a tip – later this year your sweet Azeron keypad will make a lifetime friend!

For now, here’s a little sneak peek of things to come. The devil is in the details…

Reactions: Melrex

czejny

Jan 11, 2022
he's playing onehanded so an azeron keypad with a mouse sensor on the bottom. all-in-one
a mouse with a joystick and tons of extra buttons sort of thing

Reactions: Gorrak

DonChomp

Nov 24, 2021
i belive everyone is ignoring that in the trailer he eats the "o" of Azeron, and then proceeds to drink the H2"O"... i got nothing

Reactions: Savva

AshesFade

Jan 11, 2022
We are a few steps away from creating the last version of the new product and we couldn’t be more excited to tell you more!

We’re aware that many of you have been talking about the new product and have already guessed what it could be. If you are still unsure what the #conceptCheddar is here’s a tip – later this year your sweet Azeron keypad will make a lifetime friend!

For now, here’s a little sneak peek of things to come. The devil is in the details…

Honestly no idea what this means but I'm all for it

DRG80N

Jan 11, 2022
Oh Yesssss! An Azeron Mouse will finally get me to pull the trigger on bundling it along with a Cyborg to needlessly upgrade my already brilliantly performing Compact!!! Mind you, I'm currently using a Swiftpoint Z mouse and love the number & position of porogrammable buttons - soooooo I really hope it can compete! (Send me one and I'll do a comparison vid? ;-)

Reactions: Melrex