🔥#conceptCheddar is well underway 🧀 (Teaser 1)

Chronos

Jan 11, 2022
It's clearly some fancy mouse that is going to allow you to play games such as FPS with only one hand. You can drink and eat snacks while playing the game. The mouse will probably have some sort of analog thumbstick and some extra buttons on it.

Reactions: Melrex

aristos

Jan 12, 2022
It is for sure a mouse – you can see it on the blur part of the video, also he use only one hand, means that the mouse also have a joystick on it, and part of the joystick left it near the plate…

Therefore, it’s a mouse with a joystick and that why is not use the left hand – just the right hand.

Frostybawlz

Jan 13, 2022
Definitely mouse, I was trying to figure out how to use a right hand Azeron for a mouse. Maybe they have answered my prayers? :)

FOSSIL

Jan 25, 2022
Paris, Arkansas (USA)
Oh Yesssss! An Azeron Mouse will finally get me to pull the trigger on bundling it along with a Cyborg to needlessly upgrade my already brilliantly performing Compact!!! Mind you, I'm currently using a Swiftpoint Z mouse and love the number & position of porogrammable buttons - soooooo I really hope it can compete! (Send me one and I'll do a comparison vid? ;-)
I have the Swiftpoint Z and do like automatic profile switching in their software. I found that resting my index finger on the fore and aft edge buttons, my middle finger for left click and ring finger for right click made it easier for me to lift off the mouse pad.