❗reWASD mapper temporarily replaces Azeron Software (FOR ORDERS MADE ON 2022.08.19 AND LATER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)❗

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Hey everyone!

Due to unexpected issues with our supplies (and the global situation), we’re running out of boards that power the Azeron keypads. We’ve made our own board, but haven’t finished the software for it yet. To keep reasonable production and delivery times, we have partnered with reWASD (https://www.rewasd.com/) and decided to ship keypads purchased on our store with our custom board soon and provide a lifetime reWASD basic licence for free with new keypad purchases.

reWASD will be a temporary requirement to bind keys, while we finish our software. Azeron software TEMPORARILY won't work with keypads purchased on 2022.08.19 and later. HOWEVER, every single keypad will work with the new Azeron software, as soon as we finish it this Fall.

More on the matter in our blog post: https://www.azeron.eu/blog/params/post/4113132/important-announcement.

Check out this page to set up your keypad with the reWASD.

Feel free to contact our customer support should you have any questions (here on the Azeron Forums or info@azeron.eu). Please use this forum to ask question regarding the reWASD or visit the Troubleshooting forum if you face any technical difficulties.

We genuinely appreciate your support!

Thanks for being awesome,
Team Azeron

Reactions: AZGUNS

DJ Shiro

Aug 31, 2022
Hey everyone!

Due to unexpected issues with our supplies (and the global situation), we’re running out of boards that power the Azeron keypads. We’ve made our own board, but haven’t finished the software for it yet. To keep reasonable production and delivery times, we have partnered with reWASD (https://www.rewasd.com/) and decided to ship keypads purchased on our store with our custom board soon and provide a lifetime reWASD basic licence for free with new keypad purchases.

reWASD will be a temporary requirement to bind keys, while we finish our software, for all new purchases. Again, this is only temporary, while we finish our transition. Everyone (including older keypad) will work with the new Azeron software, including with new features.

More on the matter in our blog post: https://www.azeron.eu/blog/params/post/4113132/important-announcement.

Check out this page to set up your keypad with the reWASD.

Thanks for being awesome,
Team Azeron

P.S. We will update the waiting time in our store once we have finalised some details.
Are the custom boards shipping out with models purchased today going forward? Or are Teensys still being used until they run out?

Reactions: TWisTeD

TWisTeD

May 10, 2022
I've just received my new Cyborg (the Lumberjack competition winner, please forgive the online translation but: Paldies Azeron komandai, izskatās lieliski. Tagad man vajag tikai laiku, lai to iestatītu.) and was wondering if it was the Teensy or custom PCB version, is there any external way to tell without dismantling?
If it's the Teensy variant then looks like I might have to buy a reWASD licence.

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
I've just received my new Cyborg (the Lumberjack competition winner, please forgive the online translation but: Paldies Azeron komandai, izskatās lieliski. Tagad man vajag tikai laiku, lai to iestatītu.) and was wondering if it was the Teensy or custom PCB version, is there any external way to tell without dismantling?
If it's the Teensy variant then looks like I might have to buy a reWASD licence.
Hey, TWisTeD!
Your keypad has Teensy board. Simply download Azeron software, install it and you are good to go.

To everyone else: you will know, if the keypad has the custom PCB, by the email we send you. And no, you absolutely do not have to buy the licence for the reWASD. The licence will be included with all keypads based on the custom PCB.

NurseNoodle

Sep 7, 2022
Hello, as someone who bought 2 Cyborgs shortly before the August 19th Cut-off I have a question.

While I am thankful I have don't have to use a workaround to use my Azeron but Honestly would give that up for the ReWASD License as the current Layering on the current Azeron Software is limiting in that you have to continue to hold a button to use a different Layout. Are you going to be improving this function with the new software and if not will you be extending the licensing opportunity.

Have a wonderful day

AZGUNS

Apr 22, 2022
Hello, as someone who bought 2 Cyborgs shortly before the August 19th Cut-off I have a question.

While I am thankful I have don't have to use a workaround to use my Azeron but Honestly would give that up for the ReWASD License as the current Layering on the current Azeron Software is limiting in that you have to continue to hold a button to use a different Layout. Are you going to be improving this function with the new software and if not will you be extending the licensing opportunity.

Have a wonderful day
It's really not that much to just buy it, it's $24 for all options with a life time license

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021

Have a wonderful day
Bug will be fixed on the next software. Workaround currently is using two different buttons to jump between layers, that way you won't have to hold them.