🧀#conceptCheddar adjustment options

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Adjust the #conceptCheddar parts’ position and the angle of the thumbstick for the effortless reach and seamless one-handed gameplay.

Get back soon to know more!

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

TWisTeD

Verified member
May 10, 2022
Looks very interesting. How does the grip angle compare to something like the Logitech MX Vertical and is the angle adjustable?

Nebbers

Nov 10, 2021
Untitled.png

I don't know if someone dug into this already, but there's a QR code on the first GIF. I tried and cannot get my PC or phone to actually read it as a QR code. I don't know if this was discussed in the Discord server already or not though. 😅

Olver0043

Jun 2, 2022
Holy crap this was built for me!! A friend of mine told me about this. I'm disabled in my left hand to where I can't move my fingers so this would be fantastic for me. Any ETA or are yall taking beta testers lol ?

TWisTeD

Verified member
May 10, 2022
Grip angle is not adjustable
Do you know what the grip angle is? Due to wrist damage I can't use a standard mouse and so I've used a Logitech's MX Vertical (57° angle) and an Evoluent Vertical mouse and just would like to know whether this is similarly tilted?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Holy crap this was built for me!! A friend of mine told me about this. I'm disabled in my left hand to where I can't move my fingers so this would be fantastic for me. Any ETA or are yall taking beta testers lol ?
Hopefully it will be the right thing for you ! No more beta testers needed. Can't really give any ETA yet, hard to predict at this stage

Olver0043

Jun 2, 2022
Hopefully it will be the right thing for you ! No more beta testers needed. Can't really give any ETA yet, hard to predict at this stage
Please hurry!!! I've been waiting 9 years since I was injured for someone to make something like this so I could get back into PC gaming. Thank you for even taking the time and effort to produce something like this. Hopefully I could get my hobby back!

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Do you know what the grip angle is? Due to wrist damage I can't use a standard mouse and so I've used a Logitech's MX Vertical (57° angle) and an Evoluent Vertical mouse and just would like to know whether this is similarly tilted?
It is 58°

Reactions: TWisTeD

nnn

Verified member
Apr 13, 2022
Wait... is it instead of the mouse? So left hand cyborg right hand cheddar? Cool!
Cuz in the video the guy is moving the cheddar, is it just him moving out of habit or does it do something by moving it like a mouse? That would be awesome

Reactions: TWisTeD