Search results

1. B

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

A few questions regarding this product. What is the weight? Will there be alterative skate to help is glide smoothly such as Ceramic skates or Aluminosilicate Glass (SuperGlides) being that its would be much heavier than any mouse? What sensor does it use
  2. B

Khail 4.0

Ok. Would you know of a higher quality switch that would fit without modifying the switch's or the cyborg?
  3. B

Khail 4.0

Will these switches be compatible with the cyborg?
  4. B

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

genius... will you sell these pieces?
  5. B

Horizontal and vertical axis range

Also the restrictor ring was defiantly a step in the right direction improving the WASD movement as well, props to whoever thought of that because I was using precision rings on my Compact prior to receiving the Cyborg, though it helped made the thumbstick feel a little bit more snappy, it...
  6. B

No worries, i just think that adding that feature in would really improve how the thumbstick feels when maped to wasd
  7. B

Do you think that it would be a possibility to do that in the Azeron Software in the future?
  8. B

Will we ever get an update to the Azeron software that will enable the ability to change the range on the thumbstick horizontally and vertically? I find it to be problamatic when mapped to wasd. i feel like W and S need less range and A and D need more range.
  9. B

Suggestion for the Thumbstick

ive thought about this as well, could be very useful
  10. B

Macros on the Joystick

I would like to see this as well