Search results

1. S

little support ring for the silicon pads of a "classic" missing

To close this subject -> I contacted support and they promised to send me four new little rings. Shipping cost are for me unfortunately, but I'm happy to get the rings, which I will super-glue to the device.
  2. S

little support ring for the silicon pads of a "classic" missing

Due to my enthusiast gaming style, one of the little rings under the Azeron "classic" came off and is now missing, However, I cannot find it in the shop and neither can find an STL file of it to reprint it myself. Is anyone able to help?
  3. S

Battlefield V

almost :p I am using the "classic" !!! The upper keys are cumbersome to use indeed, so I put the menu controls there and some killstreaks, as well as the map. So keys, I rearely use. I forgot to mention that I have some functionality also only on the mouse which is a steelseries Rival 500 with...
  4. S

Battlefield V

Hey, Werner, I am Volker (52) from Germany, interesting setup, quite different from mine (see in the COD section). I would have thougt that the setups for FPS games would be always quite similar. So I find it really interesting, that ours is so different, apart from the joystick :). Viele...
  5. S

Cod

Yes, I play it since almost a year with the azeron and I find it amazing. The Joystick almost works like a 360 degree device although it merely uses keybinds. As I started playing on the PS4 I needed to bind also some menu commands like "esc". I put sprint on the Joystick but never use it...