Search results

1. D

Metal Replacements?? Please!!

I'm looking into sending mine back and just have them fix the 3 joints because now I have a black wire that needs to be soldered and my wife says we'll prob burn the other wires with our equipment. Mine is under warranty though
  2. D

ok where is the guide on how to replace these tower joints.... Mario sent out quickly and now i'm kind of stuck :)
  3. D

Cyborg vs Cyborg Compact for World of Warcraft

Just be prepared. Your gameplay improves 100 fold. The Cyborg is the only way. So many buttons all at your left hand and you can make those top of the tower buttons, healing potions or whatever. Never have to touch your keyboard again except to type in chat. I also tell people who do Jumping...
  4. D

Ascension

Spread the word! Go to Ascension.gg and download for free and play "CLASSLESS WoW" - I first thought it was dumb and copying but you can create your own hero with skills from all of the classes. Wicked fun up to Burning Crusade. Like it was in Vanilla and BC days. Comraderies again. My main is...
  5. D

Broken towers, replacements arrived now what?

@Azeron users - I had 3 out of the 4 towers have cracked tower joints also, e-mailed "info@azeron.eu" and Mario e-mailed pretty quickly. In the USA - you have a 1 year warranty. He's sending out a set of tower joints that are new and improved, not so flimsy and I ordered a second set for about...
  6. D

Understood now. I'm just using my G13 for now. I'm not a keyboard gamer except for typing in chat. Agree on the newness of the company, I'm sure they'll keep getting better. Probably need to work on the delivery time frame too. This controller has made me a better healer with quickness. When you...
  7. D

Waiting for the email to contact Azeron but basically these P-shaped joints that sit on the rails and handle the swivel of the tower need to be reconstructed with material that is stronger than plastic. You have to tighten the screws pretty tight to keep the tower from moving. I was going to use...
  8. D

ummmmmmmm what? ok new member here but I just read new member above me and what? You should not have to mold something to make your towers work. This controller is over 200 bucks and I've had mine for 3 months. 3 out of the 4 towers have the little p shaped swivel that have to be screwed down. I...