Search results

1. N

Ghost click/phantom click issue

Unfortunately, that's a negative. The switch actually started doing the normal double clicking, so it pains me to say, its definitely a failed switch. Have contacted the Azeron service for a new tower. Edit: The filing actually helped another button that was being too sensitive. Learned a great...
  2. N

Thank you for the suggestion. The issue is really random currently. But the issue did happen when I press the switch directly, just much less frequent. I will try to file the button contact hopefully it might help.
  3. N

Update: I just tested it with the conventional mouse double click checker. Bind the button as the left or right mouse click. Its very clearly doing the ghost click right after long press release.
  4. N

Hi, I received my Cyborg about a month ago, everything have been really great. Love every aspect of the design. However, ever since 2 days ago, my middle finger upper pull (#9) started to have random phantom/ghost click issue. Particularly frequent after a long press release. Not ever...