Search results

1. H

Layering keybind

I'm trying to understand how the Layering key bind functions. I've got keypad#4 mapped to LAYERING to trigger another profile to be used and i can see it lighting up on the software, but it's not instigating the second profile into action. What am i doing wrong?
  2. H

Resize numbers, letters on software keybinds. Too small!

There is so much room on each keypad, in the software representation, to make the character bigger to make it easier to see. Why not make the letters and numbers bigger? I have the software visible on my secondary monitor while gaming. Is there a means of sizing up the text and numbers please?
  3. H

Resize of letters and numbers on mappable keys?

Is there a way to make the key binds a larger font than what is currently available on the Azeron software? There is plenty of real estate than can be used on the software buttons I notice
  4. H

Layering function

Hello folks. I am trying to come to terms with the layering function key bind. I understand the principle of it, one button on your profile to initiate a second profile for further key binds ,only to return to the original profile when pressing the original PROFILE designated button. It isn't...