Search results

1. L

Show Me YOUR Donk.....

Jk, but I would like everyone to flip their Azeron over and show me where their adjustment lengths current are set, curious if anyone actually has big enough hands to maximize these things.
  2. L

Suggestions After 60 Days Worth Of Playtime

Just suggestions. 1. Ditch the furthest row of buttons on the compact, to hard to access and actuate, and you have way to compensate for them in your software. (Shift function). 2. Add pinkie out button to all modules. 3. Anti friction ring for the joystick. 4. Shorter joysticks (since this...
  3. L

__Z__' s Azeron Build

Hey guys, this will be a ongoing edited post as I go through a complete overhaul on my Azeron, having purchased it November 16, 2021, it hasn't even been a year yet and I have over 60 days of cumulative game time on it, that's not saying I've used it 60 days.... I literally have 60 days worth of...
  4. L

Interest In Aluminum Replacement Parts?

Hey guys, my name is Zac and I am design engineer in the manufacturing industry. Was curious if there would possibly be any interest in aluminum replacement parts for the Azeron in the future? On my short list for myself currently are replacement arms and push buttons I am designing, long term...
  5. L

Removal Of Joystick

Hey guys, working on a completely custom mod setup for my Azeron, realized when I removed the joy stick the default programming makes it hold a HARD A haha. Anyone have a way to correct this? I want to completely remove the joystick from my setup. Thanks is advance Z