Search results

1. K

Azeron as Keyboard

I just did a bit of a tweak on the deflection on left stick and changed the response curve on it, can still do more tweaking with zones etc aswell but definitely a lot better already Check it out if you want, if it still feels a bit weird for you it may be a different setting possibly in game as...
  2. K

Azeron as Keyboard

Yeah I got WhatsApp or fb if you wanna use that to see if we can dial it in, I’d say with the cluckyness it will be a dead zone setting like you said. I haven’t played around on it to much as been working to much. I didn’t notice it when playing myself. I think I know what is wrong there tho...
  3. K

Azeron as Keyboard

You will need a second mouse(and keyboard) to be able to switch to the game also mate. As soon as you switch the remap on everything in the group will only be good in the game. Unless you pull the mouse out of the Cronus put it in computer click back on the game then plug it back in the Cronus...
  4. K

Azeron as Keyboard

In your rewsd software I’m sure the keyboard and mouse next to the gampad2 should be grayed out. I also noticed there is no left stick bound in there on the azeron which might mess it up. It also might be the grouping you did which explains the controller and mouse not grayed out. I connected my...
  5. K

Azeron as Keyboard

To make it easier to work out when you get it right, go into a private training match ang go into settings where you choose controller or k&m and then try work out what is wrong. When you get it right the controller won’t be grayed out in settings. Have you got both cables from the zen plugged...
  6. K

Azeron as Keyboard

Have you unbound everything apart from joystick in the azeron software?
  7. K

Azeron as Keyboard

No you group the Cronus which shows as a Xbox controller in REWSD with the azeron. The scripts in Cronus will work on the mouse where is where you want to set Ute mouses profile for fine tuning. so no script on azeron like slide cancel etc which for slide cancel you can do in rewsd easily enough...
  8. K

Azeron Compatibility with Cronus Zen

pretty bad quality vid but thought I’d just do it fast and ruff lol 😂
  9. K

Azeron as Keyboard

pretty bad quality vid but thought I’d just do it fast and ruff lol 😂
  10. K

Azeron as Keyboard

For those of you wanting to use the azeron with the Cronus Zen on pc there is a way without selling a kidney for the Xim apex. I have a method that works great. I’ll make a tutorial for it will be easiest and post it shortly ✌️
  11. K

For those of you wanting to use the azeron with the Cronus Zen on pc there is a way without selling a kidney for the Xim apex. I have a method that works great. I’ll make a tutorial for it will be easiest and post it shortly ✌️
  12. K

Azeron as Keyboard

Are you on pc? Yes this is possible if so You only need a Cronus zen mate, I see a few people are looking at how to do it I’ll try make a short tutorial or something
  13. K

Azeron as Keyboard

Yeah mate on pc it is, are you on pc?
  14. K

Hey bro, are you on pc? I know how to hook it up