Search results

1. Gobo

It didn't survive...

13 days ago I ordered a Cyro and commented in a post that I intended to color match it with my custom designed Cyborg. The day after a fire started in my apartment and everything went up on flames, along with the Cyborg and a Compact that I didn't use any more. Guess I have to order a new one...
  2. Gobo

Construction Simulator

Construction Simulator 2022 released over on Steam yesterday and I've spent a little time fooling around witth it (aprox 8 hours so far). The game has controller support and while the control layout is fairly decent, the implementation is utter junk as the controls frequently refuse to do what...
  3. Gobo

MS Flight Simulator 2020

Okay, this might be a weird one, but I just had to try to see if I could make it work. Check out the video to see the result. :)
  4. Gobo

Deadzones for keyboard

I love the Cyborg and has tested it with many different games now, and while keyboard mapping WASD to the analog stick works fantastically with games where you move around, it is less than optimal when trying to drive. I've noticed this in both Farming Simulator 22, Squad, Motor Town and a few...
  5. Gobo

Managing favorite profiles

I've noticed there's a system in the software for profiles where you can hit the star beneath the profile name to add it to your favorites, thus showing a star behind the profile name. But how do I remove it? Once marked there's no button to remove the star.
  6. Gobo

ARMA 3 - Basic infantery binds

I've been playing a bit around with various games lately trying to figure out which one I could really use the Cyborg with. ARMA 3 was one of the first I thought of, but almost immediately threw away the idea as impractical due to the massive amount of keys the game needed. But while testing...