Search results

1. R

Azeron as Keyboard

I am on PC and also use reward. I so happen to come across your video tutorial the other day and have a question. Based on the tutorial, only the mouse is using Cronus and not the actual Azeron. This leads me to assume you aren’t using all the functions of the Cronus and scripts? Is this correct?
  2. R

Save Macros to Oboard Memory

I was actually looking into doing that exactly but was not sure if the firmware would operate exactly the same. If it does then it is a no brainer. The Teensy 4.1 is relatively inexpensive. I did note that there may be a supply shortage, is there a similar or better Arduino board you would...
  3. R

Is there another version of the Teensy board that I can upload the firmware into that will allow for macro storage? I assume it is a memory limitation given that I have seen other DIY controller keyboards using Teensy with macros stored onboard.
  4. R

Can we get functionality implemented to be able to save macros to onboard memory? Is this a hardware limitation with the Teensy board that is used with the controller?
  5. R

How can I save macros to onboard memory?
  6. R

Azeron Compatibility with Cronus Zen

Could you please make the Azeron compatible with the Cronus Zen so that the Azeron can be used as a keyboard with the Cronus Zen. At minimum allow for Azeron XBOX on board key combos. Right now you can only set key combos in software mode which does not work when the Azeron is plugged directly...
  7. R

Azeron as Keyboard

I am not sure you understand what we are trying to achieve. We are trying to use the Cronus Zen in conjunction with the Azeron so that we can use Cronus Zen scripts in game. The problem is that the Cronus Zen only recognizes the Azeron as a joypad which is a problem to configure Cronus Zen along...
  8. R

Azeron as Keyboard

Yeah, I got exactly what was recommended in this video and the Zen is still not able to recognize the Azeron properly. Super frustrating and costly so far. BTW, I even got the same USBHUB the video suggested. Azeron team, couldnt you partner with Cronus Zen and certify the Azeron with them...