Search results

1. A

🔥 Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here

Y'all might want to pin a post letting people know if there games like COD or APEX are crashing its because they ban reWASD so anyone that is using them will have to come over to the Azeron software until they ban azeron software
  2. A

Broke my thumb switch mount. Replacement?

You can unscrew it and superglue the metal part back in place, once dry you can screw it back together and it will never break there again
  3. A

CYBORG WILL NOT POWER UP

Have you tried this?
  4. A

Azeron keypad + gyro = crazy Fortnite edits

I been using the keypad for a minute but when I added the gyro in the mix my builds and edits are crazy
  5. A

Is there any way to bind two buttons to a thumbstick position simultaneously?

I know this can be done in reWASD I'm not.sute about azeron software
  6. A

Valheim Support

If you use reWASD having to use WASD isn't so bad you can configure it to work really close to a controller.
  7. A

Question about the two versions of thumbsticks.

I do not own the other sticks however I have had mine for a while and it does show wear but I haven't had any issues what so ever as of yet but I feel like the Restrictor Ring should help against wear 'n tear over time because it will prevent movement of the stick and therefore should take less...
  8. A

Help!

1st unplug the usb from the controller restart and then plug it back in make sure cable is all the way in
  9. A

Azeron December Giveaway (concluded)

https://store.azeron.eu/customize/#b130021101030202020203212121212121212121212121212115202115211521151521152015212120211515212137213421454749212122222222211515272626261551
  10. A

Cant bin < to Pad

after you set your binds you need to set it as active
  11. A

Multiple Azeron devices simultaneously.

you test that now with reWASD, set each mouse as a thumbstick...
  12. A

Worked once now only lights up

Email them at info@azeron.eu let them know the issue they will help you asap
  13. A

Button senstivity adjustment

This would be a great video ideal for the Azeron YouTube channel. I see people talking about this a lot
  14. A

Analog stick not repononding after i update soft and firmware

Are you saying the only way to get the classic thumbstick to work is by having the cyborg plugged in with it?
  15. A

Thumb Stick not responding in game (Fortnite)

1st try this video I have had this issue a few time myself the way to fix it for me is, un plug the azeron restart the pc, then run fortnite change the game settings like this close fortnite plug in the azeron then run fortnite do not touch any buttons on the azeron but the thumbstick once...
  16. A

Well the azeron app is just to set up key binds mostly but I use reWASD and it possible to use any controllers or mouse together with it
  17. A

I believe it is as I have friends using a keypad in each hand so I don't see how this would be any different
  18. A

Azeron Giveaway discussion

I stand corrected.....
  19. A

Is better than a keyboard if you have carpal tunnel

I have Carpal tunnel and Cubital tunnel syndrome in my left hand and it is easier for me to use this over the keyboard. My thumb still goes numb a lot but better them my whole hand
  20. A

Azeron Giveaway discussion

Not really, They make a palm rest and show it off you do not have to make something to match said palm rest. The giveaway is random and you design your dream keypad and they pick a winner some like myself like to make our keypad to try to best match the palm rest but it is no required to win...