Search results

1. P

Just received, PC doesn't detect....

Ok tried, and it's still getting stuck. Please check out this vid https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BdATekgoJQVI8r4-nUMEZg5h8y1I3oDt/view?usp=drivesdk any adjustments I make work for a few presses then reverts back to getting stuck. None of the other keys on different fingers act like the W...
  2. P

Ok I got it turn on finally and was able to set my keybinds, but now there's another issue. The middle finger position keeps getting stuck when I push it in. I want to set it as my crouch button but it keeps randomally getting stuck and I am permanently crouching half the time.
  3. P

Hello, I just received my Azeron compact, and I can't get my PC to detect it. I've tried the stock micro USB cable, and a second one I had. Tried it on two different PC's with a combined 16 ports and can't get it to turn on.
  4. P

Everything is plugged in, but the keypad still doesn’t work

I figured it out with the power, but now one of my keys is already stuck and wont pop out :(
  5. P

I ordered the Compact.....possible order change question

Yeah what I said above >.>
  6. P

I ordered the Compact.....possible order change question

I already ordered and paid for a Compact. I'm willing to take any colors you already have in stock and made if that would help hurry the process along. Send me a PM if this is possible? I just chose green because I thought it was