Thumb Stick not responding in game (Fortnite)

Dad The Default

Mar 3, 2022
I have 3 Azerons, and up until last night, all the thumb sticks were working fine.

The Thumb Control won't respond in games, every other bind key does. (except the thumb binds, Xbox, Analog or Keyboard)
I have tried resetting the Azerons, reinstalling the software.
How did I fix the issue?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I have 3 Azerons, and up until last night, all the thumb sticks were working fine.

The Thumb Control won't respond in games, every other bind key does. (except the thumb binds, Xbox, Analog or Keyboard)
I have tried resetting the Azerons, reinstalling the software.
How did I fix the issue?

1st try this video

I have had this issue a few time myself the way to fix it for me is, un plug the azeron restart the pc, then run fortnite change the game settings like this
1669571693182.png

close fortnite plug in the azeron then run fortnite do not touch any buttons on the azeron but the thumbstick once it loads
then change the settings like this

1669571891601.png

save the settings and now the thumbstick should work. Do not hit any buttons on the azeron until you know the thumbstick is working IDK why is does this
but sometimes you have to close fortnite a few times to get it to pick up the stick

Now that being said a much faster easier fix would be to get reWASD If you play fortnite a lot bro reWASD is a must!! it's 100times better on fortnite then the azeron software could ever be Trust me here azeron + reWASD on fortnite is the best combo you could ever have, you will never look back and you will wonder how you ever played without it no bs bro if you want to edit like a god and build the sweatiest mansions ever seen reWASD + azeron is how you do it.
I stick to version
1669573548230.png
but when you own it you can install any version of the app you find best
1669572316378.png

Last edited: