Repair policy

Beerbrawl

May 27, 2022
I ordered my cyborg compact today after two years of looking at this website wondering if I REALLY REALLY wanted one. So yeah, I'm getting an Azeron pad. My only question is "will it last?" the answer is no. Everything wears down eventually, so the next question is "how hard is it to get this repaired?" I live in the US. I know every order is custom made. I know that there is a little play in some of the keys. I also know that I am heavy handed. So in the event that my thumbsticks and keys start to fail, how are they covered and how to I get them repaired even after the warranty expires? I may be here for a good time, but I'm also here for a long time. I'm hoping this thing will last me at least 2-3 years.

Libermenta

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2021
Any purchases made from non-EU countries get a 1-year warranty. If something starts to fail in that 1-year warranty, you just email us at info@azeron.eu, and our tech support will help you with the instructions on how to fix the problem, send you spare parts, or we will organize shipping for it so we can repair it. If something happens to it after the warranty period there is an option to order the spare part or send it to the repair, but you will need to cover all costs for that.
More info about our warranty you can find here.