Recent content by Zzzzz

1. Z

Linux & MacOS users w/o software

Thank you for the information.
  2. Z

Thanks. That's a better response that telling me it won't happen within 5 years, or never. Will the Azeron application run on Windows on ARM64? I'm thinking that I could try installing Windows on a Raspberry Pi and running the Azeron application there, rather than keep Windows on my desktop...
  3. Z

I know that amigainc's question is about being able to use the Cyborg without the software on Linux, but if Azeron responds to this thread, could you also tell us whether Linux support is on Azeron's roadmap? Microsoft is steadily pushing me to adopt Linux and the Azeron controller is one of...
  4. Z

0.23.2 to 1.1.2 Profiles

The profiles are stored in JSON. Using the new software, you could try recreating the simplest profile you had under the old software, then export that profile and compare it to the profile created by the old software and see how the files differ. The problem might be caused by missing...
  5. Z

One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

Are there any videos that show how the lateral force of clicking the distal buttons affects fine mouse movement, such as firing while zoomed in in sniper mode? If not can you explain to what degree pressing the buttons affects mouse movement, or rather to what degree pressing buttons...
  6. Z

Multiple Azeron devices simultaneously.

I'm looking forward to seeing what applications users find for using dual analog sticks when it's not necessary to bind one of the sticks to mouse-look. I was thinking that the Cyro would be a replacement for my Azeron compact, because I can't imagine needing so many keys for gaming that I...
  7. Z

One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

How does the activation force of the Cyro buttons compare to the activation force of the Azeron buttons? I hope it's closer to the actuation force of the buttons with paddles. Also, the stated weight of the Cyro makes me want to wait for customer testimonials before purchasing. I have an...
  8. Z

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

If layers are not a planned feature for this product, I hope you will consider implementing them in the future.
  9. Z

Azeron August Giveaway (concluded)

Azeron 3D Customizer Iiiiiiii'm a lumberjack and I'm okaaaaaaay
  10. Z

Snoring

Snoring
  11. Z

Azeron July Giveaway (concluded)

Azeron 3D Customizer