Recent content by Veristar

1. V

Towers keep getting loose

is it reversible, if i need to change the angles? Thanks for the reply btw!
  2. V

Towers keep getting loose

Hi all, i've been enjoying my azeron cyborg since July and recently i've been having a problem with the towers getting loose. Whenever i press these buttons the tower will fall down in the direction of the press. I've taken each finger apart and tightened every single screw, but after a day...
  3. V

V Rising/League of legends keybinds for Cyborg

oh that's an interesting way to deal with this. I actually usually have the azeron program on my second monitor that i look over all the time. Yea i think i just need to familiarize myself until it's instinctive; much like learning a second language for example. I'll try printing this out since...
  4. V

Need suggest for keybinds

I realize this is probably super late, and you probably already have your own keybinds, but here's what i would do as a start. i've never played division 2 so i'm not sure exactly the buttons, but this felt good to me just typing in the general feeling.
  5. V

V Rising/League of legends keybinds for Cyborg

Hi all, I just received my Cyborg a few days ago and i've been playing around with a couple keymaps. I think it's interesting how many people do things differently, but i thought it might be helpful to some to get an idea of more keymaps. Maybe just posting this and getting advice from...