Recent content by twiget

1. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

I get what you're saying, @Trazere, but that would require a significant redesign the top part of the arm. Definitely a lot more complicated than just making thicker paddles.
  2. T

One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

The circumference of my hand is ~25cm. Is the strap a limiting factor?
  3. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

Congrats on winning the August giveaway, @TWisTeD, your Cyborg looks great. Let me know how the tilt stand works for you. It would be nice to get some feedback from someone other than myself. (y)
  4. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

Hey @TWisTeD, you and @Gobo are correct, the 11mm paddles do have a larger through hole at 2.7mm, whereas the 8mm one has a 2.1mm hole. I don't remember changing that. I'll update the models on Printables at some point in the near future. I'm glad to hear the paddles are working well for you...
  5. T

Some way to make the keys harder to trigger accidentally

I'm glad we're thinking along the same lines. I figured the spring would be too small, but it gives you the idea of what my initial design thoughts are. I did consider a thumb screw setup like you mentioned (and I've got an idea on how to do it floating around in my cranium), but I'd have to...
  6. T

Azeron September Giveaway (concluded)

https://store.azeron.eu/customize/#b02100100203020203030321152121152115151515152121211521212121212121212121212121212121212115213715341544474915151515151521151515151515215149
  7. T

OK, here's what I came up with. It's pretty much the standard Cyborg key, but I added a little leaf spring on the bottom. The design still needs some fine tuning but unfortunately I'm not at home, so further development will have to wait. The spring is only 0.4mm thick, and I'm not sure if the...
  8. T

Whatever form my ideas take, they will be hardware ones. I don't do software. :sick::ROFLMAO:
  9. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

Didn't mean to ignore you @LauraFranke. I'm not sure why Gobo had issues with the holes in the 8mm paddles. The 11mm and 8mm models are identical except for the height. That being said, there is going to be some variation from printer to printer, especially hobby level printers. I've never...
  10. T

This is an interesting problem (my favorite kind). I've got some thoughts rattling around in my head but it might take me awhile to make them happen. I'll update this thread if I come up with anything. 👍
  11. T

You can set reWASD to trigger the button press when releasing the key. Normally, it triggers when pressing. I think you can set this when you map the key in the software.
  12. T

I would suggest putting a thin slice of rubber behind each paddle. Or maybe stack a couple pieces of paper behind the paddles. I wouldn't recommend over tightening the screws as they are just going into ABS plastic. After awhile, the threads could be easily stripped out.
  13. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

Turns out my V1 tilt stand isn't terribly stable. It likes to roll, so back to Fusion. I wanted to do something with some curves this time, and this is what I came up with. It's a bit more organic looking, and the bottom reminds me of a deformed version of the Alienware logo. And a couple...
  14. T

How to cut lizard skins (by Cardiac)

Any chance we could get a .PDF for the palm rest too?