Recent content by texasrebel75

1. T

analog stick issues

thanks for the suggestion, I have already done this as well, is there any other trouble shooting that can be done? id it possible the teensy board is faulty?
  2. T

analog stick issues

thank you for the reply but I have already checked and reconnected the wires. this will go in and out also but will never be normal for more than a few minutes before starts jittering and stuck in forward position
  3. T

analog stick issues

I have also already followed the clean reset video in the previous post about a similar issue. Has anyone yet solved this issue?
  4. T

analog stick issues

My analog stick is also having issues with drift and will also lock toward the W and D position and not cant activate A and S. this problem is intermittent In the attached videos you can see the issue around 1:59 the stick jams to W and starts to jitter and not respond correctly, this is a...
  5. T

Joystick Drift (Azeron Cyborg)

I am having a very similar issue. Did you try the clean reset fix suggested? I would be very interested to know if it helped.
  6. T

Custom USB cable mod (by Cardiac)

Ok I have a question , I want to order a custom cable to match my colors when I get my Cyborg. will a custom cable with the mini usb they use fit in the socket? I know the classic has a pretty specific size of cable ending that fits pretty tight in there. I see from the photos that you are...
  7. T

LED Lights

your welcome bro now you can get some sleep.
  8. T

Azeron & Elder Scrolls Online?

I do play ESO and use my Azeron Classic with gamepad mode off, Still waiting for my Cyborg. I love playing game with Azeron and notice improvement every day. Other than the occasional accidental roll the thumbstick works awesome, and almost every other controls are literally at your fingertips...
  9. T

LED Lights

Under settings in Azeron software there is a LED slider to dim lights as well as an option to turn them on or off
  10. T

Hello!

Howdy all , Mark here from Dickinson TX , MMORPG player since Everquest and through World of Warcraft and now Playing Elder Scrolls Online. Have not tried New World yet. I have the Classic that I got about six months ago , and immediately started saving for the Cyborg. Finally Save up enough...
  11. T

Xbox Elite Series 1 thumbstick replacement (by Cardiac)

so this is just the thumb-stick cap ? you do not change the actual thumb-stick electronics? what would be the benefit? is it just for the magnetic caps?