Recent content by Raised

1. R

Swappable key switches

I've been playing with my keypad and realized that despite customizing positions of all towers to my needs, I still occasionally click some buttons that I never intended to click on. Leaving alone me being not quite used to the keypad, the problem is at least partially caused by how easy those...
  2. R

Thumbstick click

Thumbstick click requires too much force to actuate. Is there any way to ease it out? I do not want the click to be even a half as hard as it is now.
  3. R

Swiftpoint Z mouse

Could you tell how exactly "pressure sensitivity" works. Does the mouse actually have an analog pressure sensor? Or is it just a SMTY?
  4. R

V3 hardware - analogue and feedback

Pressure-sensetive buttons are cool and geeky. I am not buying multiple actuation points per button thing, because I can foresee how it would be pretty easy to misuse. However, I have been thinking about using pressure sensor to convey the pressure data to Photoshop (but it would probably make...
  5. R

Wireless Cyborg

I would appreciate if you expand on this. It is interesting.
  6. R

Suggestion for the Thumbstick

I've been thinking about fine-tuning how much pushing the thumbstick to a side affects the analog signal. Currently, the convertion is linear, so the closer the thumbstick is to the centre, the more difficult it is to have precise control over it's movement because of many fluctuations that...
  7. R

Custom USB cable mod (by Cardiac)

It would be great if you come up with some layout of new model's internals that would make some older models upgradable to type C.