Recent content by Olle

1. O

My two Cyborgs are no longer detected by Win11.

Ok, I uninstalled the 1.26 according to this: 1. Control panel -> Azeron -> Uninstalled. 2. $HOME -> AppData -> Roaming -> azeron-software-v1 (removed) But then it tells me to do the firmware. But I have questions here. I've seen another video that claims that teensy only works with older...
  2. O

Yes, the light come on when I plug it in. So the USB cable must be working. But as I said, BOTH stopped working at the same time, so it's no any hardware thing. When I click "Settings -> Export Logs" nothnig happens. Perhaps there is nothing to export, since Azeron Software also don't think...
  3. O

I use two Cyborgs simultaneously to type (one left and one right). Yesterday they both became undetectable by Windows 11 after a restat. I assume Win11 upgraded itself or something that caused this problem. Here is the situation: 1. When I have the DeviceManager open, then plug in any of the...
  4. O

Is anyone able to use it on the new Mac m1/m2 ?

I’ve tested this, and since the configuration is saved into the device (maximum 2 different configs for Cyborg) the windows computer isn’t needed after the device has been set up.
  5. O

Multiple Azeron devices simultaneously.

I have two Cyborgs (left and right), and I don’t need reWASD to make them work together. 1. I configured them one at a time using the Azeroth software on a windows machine. I gave them different configuration but that‘s not a problem b/c the software can handle many configurations. 2. I plug...