Recent content by megan11275

1. M

Feedback for Cyro 2.0

thought i'd throw my 2 cents in: just in case it needs to be said: the following is my personal experience with the cyro, not an objective-reality thing. ymmv i tried really hard to like my cyro, but ended up abandoning it because (in no particular order): it drags. i tried all the things...
  2. M

Faster Glides/Skates?

I've had my Cyro for a couple weeks, now, 'n I'm generally liking it, but the glides are driving me nuts. Between the weight of the mouse, itself, and the amount of friction when using it on my desk mat, it's more difficult than it should be to use this mouse. I'd like to replace the stock...
  3. M

Custom Colors?

Nice! I already ordered a blue one for my work machine; will order another one for my personal box when the custom colors are released. :D Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate
  4. M

Custom Colors?

Are there any plans to offer custom colors for the Cyro? I have a bright pink Cyborg, 'n I'm bummed that I can't get a matching Cyro...
  5. M

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

i don't think anyone has said that you must use it by itself. i think the point is that you can. i'm planning on having one of these under my left hand n a cyborg under my right
  6. M

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

hi. i'm super interested in this, but have a couple questions: how tall is the base, at each end of the hand tray? does the tray slope down toward the front (where the cable joins), toward the back, or not at all? in the video and in the images above, the player's wrist appears to be at a...
  7. M

More news about #conceptCheddar🧀 (VIDEO)

I so want one of these!! Silly question: Will it be possible to have this new toy under my left hand, and a Cyborg under my right? I think this might be similar to what sirsheepings was asking, but I cannot tell from the answer if I will be able to use mouse and controller at the same time.