Recent content by lZl

1. L

Show Me YOUR Donk.....

Jk, but I would like everyone to flip their Azeron over and show me where their adjustment lengths current are set, curious if anyone actually has big enough hands to maximize these things.
  2. L

Azeron September Giveaway (concluded)

Azeron 3D Customizer
  3. L

Interest In Aluminum Replacement Parts?

I am over the pond in the US.
  4. L

Suggestions After 60 Days Worth Of Playtime

Just suggestions. 1. Ditch the furthest row of buttons on the compact, to hard to access and actuate, and you have way to compensate for them in your software. (Shift function). 2. Add pinkie out button to all modules. 3. Anti friction ring for the joystick. 4. Shorter joysticks (since this...
  5. L

__Z__' s Azeron Build

Hey guys, this will be a ongoing edited post as I go through a complete overhaul on my Azeron, having purchased it November 16, 2021, it hasn't even been a year yet and I have over 60 days of cumulative game time on it, that's not saying I've used it 60 days.... I literally have 60 days worth of...
  6. L

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

I stand corrected, does look like itll be used as a mouse input, that's a bummer for some games that dont allow controller and m/k inputs.
  7. L

I am going to start reverse engineering the arms tonight, I also plan to do aluminum buttons. The design may have to very slightly from stock for manufacturing cost practices, ill likely make all the push buttons identical, same with the arms. I also have access to carbon nylon 3d printing...
  8. L

Slim joystick mod

I did it in the software side of things for now, I use auto tac sprint, and moved the deadzone so basically it's full sprint at less than 50%.
  9. L

Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

My assumption is this wont operate like a mouse, it looks as though it's intended to be used with reWASD and setup as a controller.
  10. L

Hey guys, my name is Zac and I am design engineer in the manufacturing industry. Was curious if there would possibly be any interest in aluminum replacement parts for the Azeron in the future? On my short list for myself currently are replacement arms and push buttons I am designing, long term...
  11. L

Slim joystick mod

I might do this mod myself, all I play is COD on PC, and movement has been my biggest complaint when using the stock azeron joystick. This also eliminates my second complain about my azeron which is no anti friction ring.
  12. L

Using the Azeron with one hand

Now if we could just get a right handed Azeron haha, I dont know if my brain can comprehend aiming with my left thumb.
  13. L

Removal Of Joystick

Thanks man, I think I got it figured out for the short term just using the software.
  14. L

Removal Of Joystick

I contacted Azeron directly, they said to just change my input to x box or analog, which is fine, didnt know if there was a wire around solution as well.
  15. L

Removal Of Joystick

Hey guys, working on a completely custom mod setup for my Azeron, realized when I removed the joy stick the default programming makes it hold a HARD A haha. Anyone have a way to correct this? I want to completely remove the joystick from my setup. Thanks is advance Z