Recent content by Firefight

1. F

Cyborg compact

As of right now you can’t get a Xim Apex anymore only the Matrix. I will be doing some Matrix and Cyborg testing over the next couple days on Xbox. And there are others doing so as well. I don’t foresee any major problems getting them to mesh though. They are perfect for each other as far as...
  2. F

I’ve tried all the trouble shooting guides

THANK YOU!!!!! The jumpstart worked!!! I’m so freakin happy!!!
  3. F

Roger that I will give this a go, oh I really hope this works!!!
  4. F

STM32cube did not detect dfu board
  5. F

@Im this guy I honestly dont even think the bootloader mode is working
  6. F

yep did all that, theres no DFU anywhere the computer doesnt even acknowledge the cyborg when i first plug it in no chime or anything
  7. F

Think its all the way dead, I haven't even got to game on it. Just went in and double checked in device manager no DFU anywhere
  8. F

Cyborg compact dead I haven’t even gotten to use this thing throughly plugged it in to my pc and it called for an update then it failed and lights went out. I’ve done the trouble shooting and come to the conclusion I need to manually install on the new board but the downloads say for green board...
  9. F

How to manually install firmware on Azeron new board

I’ve tried all the restarts, new usb cable, software still won’t see cyborg, lights won’t come back on, is this my next step?
  10. F

No reset button?

Why does this link not work? Tried updating my cyborg and now the light won’t come on, trying to reset but I have no reset button
  11. F

Question about thumb rail button screws.

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle! That little guy found his way right inside one of the thumb stick trunks! Thank you good sir!
  12. F

Question about thumb rail button screws.

Just got my cyborg today, it’s awesome. Just wondering if the button rail for the thumb needs two screws on the bottom? It didn’t have a screw in the pivot hole but did in the angle adjustment hole, I checked the extra screws and there isn’t a flat head counter sinkable one short enough? Can I...
  13. F

Azeron Software v1.0.0 BETA

I have a cyborg compact on order will it have this on it already or will it be reWASD?
  14. F

Azeron December Giveaway (concluded)

Link to the RUSTY config
  15. F

Keypad Idea

I don’t use it at all, literally just collects dust. That’s the reason I have a cyborg on order give me an analog stick all day