Recent content by Dre9872

1. D

Adjusting the window size of the azeron software

So. I am indeed an idiot and was loading Cyborg firmware onto my Classic controller. I now have the right firmware and everything works.
  2. D

So it seems you cannot go back. All the buttons are screwed, in different places, joystick stuck. Yes I changed the firmware to v60 when using the v0.23.2 software. Even going back to latest software and firmware the keypad still doesn't work. Guess its time to bin it.
  3. D

So, another software update, still not able to resize to a sensible size. At this point I am so fed up I am going back to v0.23.2 and turning off update. Such a great piece of hardware with stupid software and devs with earplugs in.
  4. D

So another software update. No change in the ability to make the window smaller. Come on guys its changing a few lines of code. Why on earth you restrict the window size in the first place is beyond me. I used to be able to have Azeron open on my Temps/fps/other monitor, now it has to sit on my...
  5. D

Plus one also on this. I got my keypad back in Oct 2020 and have been on the same old software since then. Just moved to a new PC and did a clean install and got the new azeron software. 1, could not import all my azeron profiles, new software just said the file was corrupt. 2, Why is the...