Recent content by Dave

1. D

🔥 Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here

The profile switching is working for me. Now the obvious request :). Can there be an N:N? Examples: 1) World of Warcraft has 3 versions: 3 folders and 2 exe names 2) Baldur's Gate 3: 1 folder and 2 exe names (Vulkin and other drivers) 3) Versions of any app where the binding are (near) the same...
  2. D

🔥 Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here

After install I had to adjust the thumbstick settings. In each profile: The Angle was set to 90 which threw me until I realized what had happened and changed it back to 0. The Lower and Upper deadzones were both set to 0%. Even after the calibration. If these updates are intentional, a little...
  3. D

v0.23 not updating firmware

Thank you, I did try to find teensy in the Azeron software without success. I did get it to work. After a system restart only Windows & v0.22 were running. This is a gaming system so only Azeron and Discord are auto-started - Discord was 'Quit'. The v0.23 install was started, clicking Ok to...
  4. D

v0.23 not updating firmware

Hi- Installed the new software for Classic for Lefties. On start it states firmware needs to be updated. Clicked the Export profiles to ensure they could be recovered. Clicked the Update... and nothing happened. No prompt to reset device, no 'in progress' message. After 5+ min, exited the...