One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Any plans for a large?
1674052274015.png

Is your circumference around the palm over 24cm ?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The circumference of my hand is ~25cm. Is the strap a limiting factor?
Strap might not be a limiting factor, since you can always make a bigger on, should you need to.
More like the part in the picture will be limiting.

Probably a solution to that would be heating up the part and bending it, if it happens to be too small.

1674734263060.png

Reactions: twiget

Headspace

Nov 24, 2021
Hi,
I am a happy owner of an Azeron Classic leftie.
I would like some additional information about components used for the buttons, for example are they mechanical?
Ty for reply

Reactions: Im this guy

indagda

Aug 6, 2023
Will there be an option in the software to invert the Y axis? I was today years old when I found out that was a thing some people do. Games that don't have an option to change the axis is a deal breaker for playing them. It would be nice to have hardware with that function and always have the ability to change it.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Will there be an option in the software to invert the Y axis? I was today years old when I found out that was a thing some people do. Games that don't have an option to change the axis is a deal breaker for playing them. It would be nice to have hardware with that function and always have the ability to change it.
I have passed the suggestion to software team.
We will have a look at it.
Currently it can be done via rewasd app

Last edited:

iTsMike78

Sep 19, 2023
ordered Azeron Cyro the other day. I can't wait till it comes. I am a game player that only has my right arm. So, this would be perfect for me. I am so excited to get this. I stopped playing games because of my disability. Now, hopefully I'll be able to play again. I've been watching youtube videos about this and I'm just so happy i found this keypad i really thought i wasn't going to be able to play games again.

I want to thank the devs and all who help make the Azeron Cyro you all let me play games again.

Reactions: Im this guy

Nerdslime

Sep 23, 2023
I hope I have not missed this detail but is the thumbstick remappable (for example can I configure it to be a nudge key)?

Kathwynn

Dec 9, 2022
Will you be making a version of the Cryo where the angle of rotation of the hand can be lowered by about 30 degrees? I have the cryo and love it apart from it's angle. I've been trying to use it on a laptop tray to help angle some but it's not ideal as it alters while I use it.
Thanks

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Will you be making a version of the Cryo where the angle of rotation of the hand can be lowered by about 30 degrees? I have the cryo and love it apart from it's angle. I've been trying to use it on a laptop tray to help angle some but it's not ideal as it alters while I use it.
Thanks
Not sure what do you mean.
Is that the angle of the hand placement?

Nerdslime

Sep 23, 2023
you can remap the tbumbstick to xbox analog or the keyboard buttons
Thank you so much for responding, I really appreciate it. I have enough range of motion to use my left hand for WASD but it is hard to press many numbers and letters for me. Thank you!

Jennible

Apr 10, 2022
I would purchase this if a wireless version (bluetooth or wireless dongle) existed, even if it cost more.

Or if Azeron would make a low profile USB-Mini to Bluetooth HID adapter device i could slot into the side so I could convert an existing unit to function wirelessly.