Cyborg Tower Repair

Steve

Mar 15, 2022
Hi,

One of the tower joints recently broke as seen in the image circled in red. Now removing it was another story. Anyway i can repair the joint, however I can't get it back on. The black ball circled in yellow is permanently attached. Now I assume the screw hole in the back is there so you can remove the ball to put a new clip on and screw the ball back on? I just want to know before I cut the ball off that it's not going to make it unrepairable.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20230124_125506.jpg
    20230124_125506.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: raychavez93

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi,

One of the tower joints recently broke as seen in the image circled in red. Now removing it was another story. Anyway i can repair the joint, however I can't get it back on. The black ball circled in yellow is permanently attached. Now I assume the screw hole in the back is there so you can remove the ball to put a new clip on and screw the ball back on? I just want to know before I cut the ball off that it's not going to make it unrepairable.

Thanks,
The clamp is a bit tricky to pull on, it requires a certain angle for that. Screw in the ball is just to strenghten it, it shouldn't be touched.

raychavez93

Jul 14, 2023
I have exacly the same issue. did I understand correctly, the ball needs to stay where it is and I can attache the clamp, if I choose the right angle?

Thanks