Minecraft

csabad

Verified member
Jan 21, 2023
Hello,

is it possible to fully control and play Minecraft with just one hand (so only on Azeron Cyro, without keys)?

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,

is it possible to fully control and play Minecraft with just one hand (so only on Azeron Cyro, without keys)?
You use mouse for the aim / thumbstick for WASD / buttons for the rest.
Can't see why not

csabad

Verified member
Jan 21, 2023
Minecraft Java is said to not support controllers.

I don't see e.g. Minecraft videos on YouTube with Azeron devices (actually, I can't find any other FPS games, although I'm inexperienced in this, I would play Minecraft for my daughter :), which is impossible now, so I want confirmation that Cyro allows me to do this.

I'm not sure I can program the thumb stick to WASD.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Minecraft Java is said to not support controllers.

I don't see e.g. Minecraft videos on YouTube with Azeron devices (actually, I can't find any other FPS games, although I'm inexperienced in this, I would play Minecraft for my daughter :), which is impossible now, so I want confirmation that Cyro allows me to do this.

I'm not sure I can program the thumb stick to WASD.
Yes, you can use Cyro for Minecraft.
Thumbstick can be programmed to WASD and rest of the buttons to keyboard inputs, so no controller will be detected.

csabad

Verified member
Jan 21, 2023
Dear Recipient, I am stuck with the order. I can't choose the color of the device's housing: there is no choice during the order. It is black in the picture, but I want red, which is also in your pictures. Is this possible?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Dear Recipient, I am stuck with the order. I can't choose the color of the device's housing: there is no choice during the order. It is black in the picture, but I want red, which is also in your pictures. Is this possible?
The red housing is not available yet. We are working on the customiser for the Cyro. It will be available then.

Not sure on the timeframe tho, could be end of the year or later

csabad

Verified member
Jan 21, 2023
Dear Recipient, My mouse (Cyro) has arrived, but I think the ordered medium size is too big for me: I can't really reach the roller and the top row of buttons. Is it possible to convert it to a small size at a more favorable price (perhaps from a returned product or ordered as individual parts)?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Dear Recipient, My mouse (Cyro) has arrived, but I think the ordered medium size is too big for me: I can't really reach the roller and the top row of buttons. Is it possible to convert it to a small size at a more favorable price (perhaps from a returned product or ordered as individual parts)?
There is no smaller size unfortunately. The palm rest will changes in width for the hand comfort.
Try re-adjusting it