Azeron Cyborg Compact Production Time

soberkid

Jun 3, 2022
What is the typical amount of production days it takes to fulfill an Azeron Cyborg Compact model?

Reactions: Feli

soberkid

Jun 3, 2022
Is that 20-35 business days? Assuming that production days are Monday - Friday.

I ordered my Azeron Cyborg Compact on 06/01/2022. When I placed my order the details claimed that it would be ready sometime in June 2022. If production is 20 -35 days that could mean that possibly my item wouldn't be shipped by June 2022? Please clarify thanks.

Feli

Verified member
Jun 10, 2022
I pulled the trigger on one today, and it also said estimated within June.
I'm sad it'll likely take quite a while, but also super excited.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is that 20-35 business days? Assuming that production days are Monday - Friday.

I ordered my Azeron Cyborg Compact on 06/01/2022. When I placed my order the details claimed that it would be ready sometime in June 2022. If production is 20 -35 days that could mean that possibly my item wouldn't be shipped by June 2022? Please clarify thanks.

Wrong info, my bad 10-20 days. Not business days

soberkid

Jun 3, 2022
I pulled the trigger on one today, and it also said estimated within June.
I'm sad it'll likely take quite a while, but also super excited.
I read a reddit post that I think was yours. Did your cyborg ship already? I ordered mine on 06/01/2022 and mine still hasn't shipped. what country do you live in?

Feli

Verified member
Jun 10, 2022
I read a reddit post that I think was yours. Did your cyborg ship already? I ordered mine on 06/01/2022 and mine still hasn't shipped. what country do you live in?
That was me indeed, and yeah, it shipped.
I'm in Germany, though I doubt destination country has much to do with it starting to get shipped.

Reactions: JDSX670

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
That was me indeed, and yeah, it shipped.
I'm in Germany, though I doubt destination country has much to do with it starting to get shipped.
Yeah, country won't affect the shipping date.

soberkid

Jun 3, 2022
Yeah, country won't affect the shipping date.
If country doesn't effect shipping date then what does? I ordered my product almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. @Feli ordered his Monday, yet his was shipped in only 2 days. I ordered a base model with no special customization.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If country doesn't effect shipping date then what does? I ordered my product almost 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. @Feli ordered his Monday, yet his was shipped in only 2 days. I ordered a base model with no special customization.
Customisation, parts availability, model.
Pretty much everything can affect it, but not country :)